By popular request - a goat thread

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
softmarmotte
softmarmotte Senior Member • Posts: 2,157
Re: It's always curious when people comment on how little they know

jayrandomer wrote:

softmarmotte wrote:

i have no idea what this is, who he is or wnat G O A T means...Is this some American sport ?

A reverse image search would have quickly shown that's a picture of Tom Brady, considered the Greatest Of All Time (GOAT) by many. Of course, doing it that way wouldn't have let everyone know you aren't aware of American sports.

what a very sytrange comment. i did not know that 'reverse image search' existed and still don't know how i would achieve it. What I ws actually doing was pointing out that the poster was making all sorts of assumptions about the people on this forum, many of whom have no cultural reference points in common with him and maybe he should explain what it is his point of view

-- hide signature --

anyone is welcome to do anything they want with my images except sell them for profit
https://www.flickr.com/photos/softmarmotte/

softmarmotte's gear list:softmarmotte's gear list
Sony RX100 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tex
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow