Youtube poisoning?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
T18 Photography
T18 Photography Forum Member • Posts: 70
Re: Youtube poisoning?

Light Pilgrim wrote:

Are you not wondering how is it that people have so much to say on youtube about pretty much nothing? Last 2 weeks I was doing too much research on R5 and what I realized is how much irrelevant, repeated information is out there. I amazes me that people always think that their opinion matters even though they know that the same thing has been discussed and is available on-line already. I think you have 5% of content that is unique and the rest is unboxing. How many unboxing videos you need on-line for the same camera?

It is not just this, but I seriously have a feeling that folks do not have anybody to talk to so they turn their cameras on and broadcast how they day went on-line and why they are angry and what they deserve better:-)

I think that we live in an age where protecting the mind is the most difficult and most needed skill that people need to possess. There is just too much info that is useless.

Don't mind me, I 100% mean no offence to you when I say this, but the fact you have posted this opinion here means you think your opinion matters on this particular subject. It's the same concept as YouTuber's just that it's in text form and not video.

I get what you mean, but also we'd be lost without YouTube, despite how watered down it is, if it had half the amount of "opinions" on it YT would be half as successful and thus harder to take in those opinions and form your own. Same as a lot of people (me included) would be lost without DP Review too.

something to think on at least

-- hide signature --

My favourite 18 - adobe.ly/2wL5qZO

T18 Photography's gear list:T18 Photography's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jnd
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow