Xt2 to xt4

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Denver100 Forum Member • Posts: 83
Re: Xt2 to xt4

I went from T2 to T4 with no regrets. T4 ibis is a big deal for me as I can use the 16-55 and get good shots at 1/2 second if careful. This means making many more shots at base ISO. The ibis is also wonderful for the "fujicron" primes. Shutter is beautiful very quiet and soft. Build quality seems more solid. I like the ability to close the LCD but this means having to move it to the side for angled shots which is inconvenient, but I don't do that much. My other nit is that you have to move the leather guards to get to the card slot. Neither of these issues is huge, all cameras have a few things that could have been slightly better. It's also nice to have a more robust battery. I haven't used the T4 as much as I have liked due to Covid, so I can't quantify the battery improvement precisely -- but it is noticeab.

So, to summarize: well worth the upgrade due to ibis, shutter, better battery, better build quality.

Denver100's gear list:Denver100's gear list
Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow