Going back to APSC?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Old Timer63
Old Timer63 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,786
Re: Going back to APSC?

Well, I was a fuji apc user for a number of years and picked up a G9 in a showroom, I liked the feel of the camera so much that I purchased it with the PL 12-60 and thought " this will be fun to use now and then because it just feels so good in my hands" WRONG, after using the G9 for a while I sold most of my Fuji gear and lenses, I kept my X-H1  and several lenses because I also have a XT10 converted to IR. The Fuji gets brought out now and then when I`m bored and fancy a change because the M4/3rds G9 has given me everything I want and need in a camera, colours are great, IQ is great with the right lenses and everything falls to my fingers. So much so I have purchased a second one whilst in coro virus lockdown and keep my 40-150 Oly pro on one for birds etc in the garden or keep my PL12-60 on the other body for flowers etc to save keep changing lenses. I will say that at my age I don`t do large prints ( the walls are full up anyway) so can`t compare how APC would stack up against M4/3rds on large prints but I am amazed at the crop ability of the images. I haven`t used the Oly bodies but from what I have read the IQ will be similar.

-- hide signature --
 Old Timer63's gear list:Old Timer63's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Fujifilm X-T10 +17 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow