Shooting 1000fps With RX100 VI

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
masterdrago New Member • Posts: 16
Shooting 1000fps With RX100 VI

I've rented an RX100 VI to attempt to take some super slo-mo video. My phone just was not cutting it-It will take a 960fps burst for about .2 seconds. I want to be able to acquire slightly longer filming time. Maybe a minute or so at a pop. Anyway, the problem I'm having is setting up the camera for the shot. I would like to film at the highest fps and I found the menu where that is set. It would also be nice to be able to manually focus although the phone did a good job on auto focus. It would be nice to be close to the subject - I did notice that focus distance is dependent on wide or telephoto. It might also be good to be able to set manual exposure. This clearly may be asking too much of this camera even though I have really good (bright) light on the fast action being filmed. When I set the dial on movie, it wants to film on 60P. Assistance with this trial would be appreciated. Looks like a really nice P&S camera but the menu is convoluted to say the least for a Nikon DSLR guy. Thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony RX100 VI
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow