Would you keep the X-H1 if...

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nate8833
Nate8833 Contributing Member • Posts: 520
Would you keep the X-H1 if...

Hello! I've been trying out a whole bunch of Fuji gear, and I've been finding a lot to love. I typically shoot landscapes (a lot handheld when hiking) and some close up and macro photography. I'm not much into portrait photography. I've been able to settle on a few lenses, they are the 10-24, 35 f1.4, and the 55-200. What I'm having a problem with is trying to choose which camera I want to use with these lenses. Right now I have both the X-H1 and the X-T2. I'm finding it a really tough choice considering the zooms mitigate the need for the IBIS in a lot of cases. I think the thing I love the most about the X-H1 is that silky smooth shutter! It makes the whole platform so stable and enjoyable to shoot with. Should this decision be more obvious than it is to me, or if you've had both, did you also find the cameras equally tough to choose between?  How much does the stabilization of the X-H1 add to the lens stabilization?

Nate8833's gear list:Nate8833's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2S Sigma sd Quattro Leica TL2 Leica CL Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +6 more
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow