Youtube poisoning?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
JustUs7 Contributing Member • Posts: 886
Re: Youtube poisoning?

The problem isn’t YouTube. The problem is the viewer. In the old days of network television, you had three networks and the 6:00 evening news. You had your Dan Rather people, your Tom Brokaw people. Or Walter Cronkite if you go further back. And Peter Jennings. You could only watch one at a time. Nobody watched NBC, then pulled up ABC and complained, “These are all the same stories that guy was taking about!”

So pick a flavor you enjoy for the combo of quality information delivered in a style you appreciate and roll with it. Then turn it off and get some fresh air.

If everyone needs to watch every bit of R5 news until they’re out of content, I might make a channel too! People will watch for fear of missing something.

Think I’ll call it, “Graydon’tknowphoto!”

Ooh! That’s quite an idea! I’ll have people send me photography stuff with no manuals and I’ll do unboxing videos where I, the rank amateur, guess what the heck it’s for and how one uses it. Then experienced photographers can call me names in the comments! Sounds like a winner!

JustUs7's gear list:JustUs7's gear list
Canon EOS 1000D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EOS RP Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jnd
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow