I think I'm in trouble.....Leica SL2

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
David V
OP David V Senior Member • Posts: 1,219
Re: I think I'm in trouble.....Leica SL2

LensWizard wrote:

Foskito wrote:

JT26 wrote:

I think if your honest it’s because you just want another Leica 😬 arguably there will be more ‘options’ with a Nikon than a Leica...

A top of the line camera from Nikon, Canon or Sony will give any Leica a run for its money at a much lower cost, in fact new Nikon Z or Canon L-RF lenses are amazing and nothing shy of Leica $5000+ lenses.

Few have the guts to admit they buy Leica because of pure and simple lust and GAS, they always try to find technical arguments to justify their spending. I bought my M8 and later my M9P just because I like them, and I enjoy the rangefinder system, that's it.

My pics are as good or as bad as my skills allowed, so I don't blame any of my cameras for that.

Yes you are correct and exactly why I have bought both Leica Noctilux "just because and both still never unboxed"

LOL!  $30K in Leica glass sitting around in the box?  Let me know if you need help with that. 

David V's gear list:David V's gear list
Leica Q2 Leica SL2 Fujifilm X100V Leica SL 24-90mm F2.8-4 Leica APO-Summicron-SL 35mm F2 ASPH
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow