My recent trip and the backpack I used

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
rich33584 Regular Member • Posts: 164
My recent trip and the backpack I used

I just took a trip to Yellowstone with all of my gear and used the Tarion Pro backpack:

https://www.amazon.com/TARION-Backpack-Photography-Traveling-Multi-Function/dp/B079K8L72H/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=TARION+Pro+2&qid=1596472406&s=electronics&sr=1-1

We took a couple long hikes, 5 miles or so, and this bag was very comfortable. I never once regretted having this bag. Most of the weight was on my waist. The total weight was 25-30 lbs depending on the amount of water and snacks I was carrying.

I always had 7-14 pro, 12-40 pro, 40-150 pro and the 60 mm macro in the bag. I always had the tripod with me also.Most of the time during hikes I carried the em1 mkii with the 100-400 panny attached in my hand on a separate shoulder harness.

Anyway, I recommend this backpack highly. Its a little large, but still works as a carry-on. My laptop fits in the separate compartment without issue. I slid it under the seat in front of me during the flights.

Keep in mind my other hobby is power lifting so some might not fine that amount of weight comfortable.

rich33584's gear list:rich33584's gear list
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro +3 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow