Fuji "go to" AF settings

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Highergr0und Junior Member • Posts: 26
Fuji "go to" AF settings

So with all the AF threads - what is your go to setup for a shot you need fast and under a bit of stress?

Had a situation today where my kid caught his first ever catfish. Between grabbing the fish for him, getting hook out, teaching him how to hold it, getting camera to my eye and snapping a pic I missed focus just a bit, and rushing to get the fish in the water didnt double check it. Catfish was in, kids face was just out. It was Fuji 50mm f2, Had face detect on, no eye. I think the way  he held the fish it caused the camera to grab it. I should've had the 23 on there so I wouldn't have had to move much.

I will post the pic in a bit, just curious what setup folks use for unknown situations where you need a quick shot under stress

Note this isn't a post bemoaning the XT4 AF system. Combination of factors here like too long a lens, moving fast, stress, and not being totally familiar with camera were in play. Just curious what folks use

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow