Trade In Two Fuji Cameras for X-T4?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Jersey Shore New Member • Posts: 17
Trade In Two Fuji Cameras for X-T4?

I have the X-T3, X-H1 and X-Pro3. I love all three cameras but probably only need one SLR-styled body to pair with the X-Pro3. I like the size and weight of the X-T3 but use the X-H1 with my larger Fuji lenses like the 10-24mm f/4, 16-55mm f/2.8 and 90mm f/2. The X-H1 balances better with the heavier glass.

The new X-T4 is a touch larger than the X-T3 and splits the difference in weight between the X-T3 and X-H1. I'm thinking about trading in both the X-T3 and X-H1 for the X-T4, which has made some considerable progress in the areas of autofocus, stabilization and video - and features the larger battery.

I'm thinking about doing this now because there are events on the horizon in my life that will probably mean I won't be buying any new gear for a while. The X-H2 is a possibility for 2021 - or not. In either case, it'll probably be too late for me. So, consolidate two cameras in order to update now... or just stick with what I have for the next few years?

Jersey Shore's gear list:Jersey Shore's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm XF1 Ricoh GR Canon PowerShot G16 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +133 more
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow