Is now a bad time to sell used camera kit, certainly a bad time to used sell tents;)

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
funkytwig Forum Member • Posts: 77
Is now a bad time to sell used camera kit, certainly a bad time to used sell tents;)

So just before the recent madness, I started getting rid of a load of stuff I wasn't using. A real variety, but I have a GH3 I don't use anymore (I got a GH4). So I'me wondering if now is a good time to sell (and I guess but as I was thinking of getting a Canon G15).

People are really feeling the pinch, but now may be better than when the government pull the self-employed and other business help. My gut feeling is there will be a lot more people being laid off by pulling things like furlough than we have already seen, don't think we have seen the worse of it yet...

It could go either way.  Recession may mean more people are buying used, but ob the other hand people have less money.  The fact that the GH3 is a relatively high-end camera may be in the mix. Wonder what people have noticed in terms of the used market, is used kit going up or down.

Anyway, let's try to keep it on topic, although granted it will be hard!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow