Your three favorite (wide, normal and tele) adapted lenses?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Travis Butler
Travis Butler Senior Member • Posts: 1,393
Re: Your three favorite (wide, normal and tele) adapted lenses?

lattesweden wrote:

Suave wrote:

Do I have to own them?

No, dreaming is good!

Dreaming is good, but it's hard for me to call a lens a favorite until I actually try it. ^_- Otherwise, it's just aspirational...

If we're talking 'aspirational', the OM Zuiko 40/2 and 85/2 are lenses I'd love to try; but both seem overpriced for the amount I'd actually use them. (The 40 is pretty expensive, period; the 85 is more reasonable, but see previous post for how much I normally shoot on the tele end.) Same problem with the Minolta MD 85/2, another lens with a great reputation that I probably wouldn't use enough to justify the price. (It doesn't help that I've only seen them on eBay, and I'm wary of spending that much money with a random eBay seller sight unseen. If I saw a copy of any of these in person, I might reconsider...)

-- hide signature --

Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_prof67/ Warning: Heavy Learning in progress.

Travis Butler's gear list:Travis Butler's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon Coolpix A Pentax Q Pentax K-50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow