Suggest me a good Fujifilm Lens Kit

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
Andreasfe Regular Member • Posts: 178
Re: Suggest me a good Fujifilm Lens Kit

Whatever you do, just buy the X-T4 in kit with the 16-80mm. Even if you don't want that lens. You can sell it for for $600-$700, and by doing so, get a cheaper X-T4 than if you buy it alone.

Personally I love the 16-80mm, but I'm not you

For astrophotography, I think the Samyang/Rokinon 12mm f/2 is the obvious choice.

For night streets the 23mm f/2 or 35mm f/2, depending on the focal length you favor for that matter, and if you mean typical street photography. 23mm/35mm f/1.4 if you can live with slow and noisy autofocus.

If you with night street mean more like wide nightime urban scenery and such, it will be covered very well with the Samyang 12mm f/2.

For portraits, just go for the 56mm f/1.2, if you think the 50mm f/2 not will cut it for you. Or maybe 90mm f/2?

For vlogging I'm not sure. The 16mm f/2.8 seems to be the best autofocus alternative for that matter. And that also seems to be a great lens for some wider type street shots. Just got mine. Looking forward to test it out on the streets

Andreasfe's gear list:Andreasfe's gear list
Fujifilm X70 Fujifilm X100F Canon G7 X III Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-T4 +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow