x100t foliage

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
chasable Junior Member • Posts: 29
x100t foliage

I've got a question about greens/foliage. They often look indistinct and smeary, and I'm not sure if that's down to user inadequacy, poor post- processing , or an inherent problem with the sensor.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96973014@N02/ (the stoat pics were with a Nikon)

I really like the camera for b&w and people shots, but I'm not getting the sort of landscape shots I'd hope to.

It might be GAS but would upgrading to the F ( and it's new x trans sensor) make any difference ?(can't justify the leap in price to a V), as I'd love to stick with just the one camera, and am happy with the focal length-I have the wcl too.

Alternatives would be to get a nikkor 10-20 for the D3500 (it's very small and light for a dslr), and accept that I would need an slr for landscapes (I already have a couple of Nikon af-s lenses) , or get a 3rd camera for landscapes eg sony rx100 series- in which case, I could leave the slr at home except for occasions when I want a telephoto lens. I don't like wandering around with bulky cameras, but nearly always have my x100t on me.

Fujifilm X100T Nikon D3500 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow