UV Topcors and a 3D-printed adapter

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Travis Butler
Travis Butler Senior Member • Posts: 1,393
Re: UV Topcors and a 3D-printed adapter

fferreres wrote:

Travis Butler wrote:

Now I'm kinda regretting not picking up the UV Topcors I saw a year or two ago. ^^;; I saw them at a sale, did a quick bit of 'net research on my phone and saw there were big handicaps in adapting, so I gave up on them.

You are sounding a bit dramatic. There's literally so many of them I have a special search string to mask them out, as I still have 2 RE in my radar (hopefully, that I will never buy as they are the rarer ones).

I admit... I value finding lenses at a sale a lot more than just searching eBay.

The logical/pragmatic reason is I can inspect the lens myself before buying.

The irrational reason is that there's a certain delight from finding something interesting after spending time running around sales, and it lets me pay respects to the original owner.

And that was the first time I'd seen Topcor anything at a sale... and I haven't seen one since.

-- hide signature --

Flickr at https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_prof67/ Warning: Heavy Learning in progress.

Travis Butler's gear list:Travis Butler's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon Coolpix A Pentax Q Pentax K-50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 +18 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow