Fringer EF-FX Pro II Questions ???

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Rmcp20 Senior Member • Posts: 1,278
Re: Fringer EF-FX Pro II Questions ???

sshapiro wrote:

JayDog wrote:

Just bought a x-t200 along with the Fringer EF-FX Pro II Lens Mount Adapter for a canon lens mount.

Anyone have any tips on the best focus mode to use with this adapter and the canon 150-600. I have both been playing around with things. Seems to focus but hits and to really nail the focus takes a bit of back and forth or double pressing the shutter button to establish the pinpoint focus. I am going to look at the firmware of both.

The focus is usable but a bit frustrating because it gets close then you have to coax it to be exactly on point. Sometimes it zooms all the way in and out. hmmm

Any tips on making it a bit better. I know this adapter is a work around. Looking at longer lenses in the 600mm range for Fuji or some type of adapter.

Is the X-T200 well-supported by the Fringer? I thought the Fujifilm version worked best with X-Trans, not Bayer sensor cameras. I think the X-T200 uses a Bayer sensor.

I might be wrong, but the adapter shouldn't have anything to do with the sensor itself, but the processor instead...

Rmcp20's gear list:Rmcp20's gear list
Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm X-T30 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow