This week with your Sony APS-C Mirrorless Camera 24/July/20

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
MVDH
MVDH Senior Member • Posts: 1,077
Becoming Noctoral...

In past week the comet Neowise grabbed my completely, and I have become Noctoral. It pulled me towards the Night sky and made me go outside for 4 nights trying to capture some night sky images.
I haven't done a lot of night sky photography in the past (other than Northern lights on a few Arctic Norway trips) but this comet seemed a good opportunity to go outside and discover night sky photograhy.

Unfortunately we have quite a bit of light pollution in Western Europe, best I have in my area is Bortle class 4.

Anyway, here some images I made last week. Unfortunately the past days have been cloudy and rainy, so I'm waiting for new opportunities. I believe around 12 August we have the opportunity of "meteorite showers" so when conditions are good I'll have a go at that one as well.

I was lucky to capture comet Neowise and a metorite in a single image under the Zeeland bridge, Oosterschelde - The Netherlands

Neowise above the Zeelandbride

Sunset over the Oosterschelde, near Kats -Oosterschelde, the Netherlands

MVDH's gear list:MVDH's gear list
Sony a6500 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Sony FE 70-200 F4 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow