Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 11,597
Re: Nobody addressing the reality that...

TheSloth wrote:

deednets wrote:

TheSloth wrote:

immediately on the EVF or rear screen after snapping them..

A bold statement this "nobody has..."... Why this seems to be as if any meaningful chimping has to be done on a rear screen might make some sense to you,

I did mention both (EVF and rear screen) in my post... like you say, whatever floats your boat. The essential point I was trying to make, and to repeat; reviewing photographs can be a very useful feature, irrespective of the X-Pro3.

The other point: no need to be so derisive about "chimping" - currently that is manner in which most photographs are taken, when including mobile phones AND the innumerable digital cameras without a viewfinder.

And you may realize that "nobody has..." refers to this thread. Even if it referred to the "whole universe" there is nothing to it.

Again, Fujifilm fed us some marketing spiel, and we are taken-in by it. The marketing "wanks" (as AvE would say) at Fujifilm must be ROTFL, seeing discussions about it. How gullible we are. They must also be very happy.

Now this is getting truly silly now: chimping is the process called when people take photos on their cellphones??

I would argue that there is NO chimping whatsoever on cell phones! The process of reviewing a photo you only took a second ago??

Really?

And Fuji "fed" you something? Not just "offering" a different approach? Spot the difference?

Guess not.

Deed

deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7C Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow