Should I move back to Fujifilm?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
darrenhaken
darrenhaken Regular Member • Posts: 150
Should I move back to Fujifilm?

About 18 months ago I switched from my FujiFilm X-T2 to the Nikon Z6 (I still own a Fuji X100), attracted by the f4 zooms and 1.8S primes.I've enjoyed the experience, the zooms have been great and the IQ has been tremendous. The grip is really comfortable!

However, for some reason, I did not account for the fact the 1.8S primes from Nikon would be significantly bigger and it often bothers me when trying to take photos of people when travelling/street work. I am now toying with moving back to Fuji (probably the X-T3 as there are some excellent deals) and I was looking for some perspective from other shooters that either has to experience with the Fuji system. The other idea I had was to see how these pancake primes progress next year - the 28mm and 40mm.

I know I'm asking a bias group here given we're all Nikon Z fans but it's worth a shot!

darrenhaken's gear list:darrenhaken's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Nikon Z6 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 Nikon Z 85mm F1.8
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow