Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
hendriximages
OP hendriximages Regular Member • Posts: 262
Re: Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

BryceM wrote:

My photographic impurity stubbornly persists despite Fuji's best efforts, but I appreciate them trying Only thing I'd change about the flip-down experience is I'd have it turn off the eye-sensor when open - That'd make it easier to shoot from the hip when I'm wearing black because it'd prevent them from mistakenly thinking it's up to my eye. AF-wise, it's a little better than the X-T2 it replaced - especially in the dark - but, at the end of the day, it does little that other Fuji cameras don't do nearly as well or even better (X-T4 has IBIS and costs less). Their priorities in the hybrid viewfinder suited mine just fine: Better 23 & 35mm experience, better EVF for everything else. I love my Durasmudge Silver finish, even if I am slightly embarrassed to admit I was silly enough to pay an extra $200 for such a frivolous option. It gives me joy, and I find it strangely poetic that my DNA has indelibly fused with this inanimate object. There are better cameras out there perhaps, but this one suits me perfectly.

well said & with passion! I had to smile when I read this, coz I'm inclined to follow the same decadent indulgence toward the dura silver finish. can't stop looking at images of the damn thing on the internet - there's this guy who ain't making all our lives easier by showing sorely beautiful images of it, see here !

-- hide signature --

http://www.hendriximages.com
Where Shadows Fall, There's Light !

hendriximages's gear list:hendriximages's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow