Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
marclw
marclw Senior Member • Posts: 1,388
Re: Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

Hey there! I have an X-H1 and an X-Pro2. I've been drooling about the Pro3, but will wait if and until IBIS makes it to the next version. I'm 72 and learned photography on film cameras with no auto functions. I have turned off both LCD's on my cameras. I also have a Leica CL and have done the same. I try to shoot just like I shot film, slowly, quietly, and deliberately. I pretend it costs me big bucks, like it in the "old days." The ONLY time that I'll chimp is when I know that conditions are really iffy for whatever reason. Otherwise, no LCD. One more thing, I shoot like I did before because, at my age, I don't want to spend a lot of time culling image files. You can't regain time. When I shot for magazines, I'd see other photographers spraying and praying. I'd shoot a couple of shots, and I was done. It's a hell of a lot more efficient that way.....

Stay safe,
Marc

marclw's gear list:marclw's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Leica CL Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar +14 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow