Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
John Gellings
John Gellings Veteran Member • Posts: 7,462
Re: Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

fujiian wrote:

John Gellings wrote:

The little back screen is very gimmicky if you use RAW and auto ISO... it'll always just shows the same label / information. I wish they would allow other functionality on that screen or if they would have just gotten rid of it.

Purely out of curiosity – say you're using auto shutter and manual ISO – will it show the calculated shutter speed? This is assuming you're using the alternate, 'info-only' view, not the charming film sim view.

On my T2, the camera won't display the calculated ISO value when using manual SS (it displays the limit instead) until you half-press the shutter. Conversely, it will show the calculated shutter speed at all times when the rest of my exposure is manual.

OP, I don't mean to hijack – hopefully you might find this useful as well.

Ok, now I have to admit I didn’t know there was an info only setting.  This is wonderful news.  Thank you... makes a difference and that’s what I was wanting.

-- hide signature --

https://www.johngellings.com
Instagram = @johngellings0 and @nycrandomjg

John Gellings's gear list:John Gellings's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Sony a7C Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow