Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
hendriximages
OP hendriximages Regular Member • Posts: 262
Re: Calling X-Pro3 users - should I get one after all?

tnargi wrote:

I really like my Pro3. I find the hidden LCD keeps me from chimping, dunno why. I use the touchscreen Fn buttons for AF changes, which I rarely need. If I need to go into the menu, I use the EVF mostly with a flip of the front button switch. Never have to take my eye from the viewfinder. You could do all of this on the X-Pro2, I had one, but the way this camera is designed forces you to narrowly focus on taking a picture. That’s how I feel with it anyways. I take a lot more pix with it than I did with my Pro-2. It’s fast enough where I can get what I need and yet not so slow as my 50R to be annoying for street type stuff.

Like your statement "I take a lot more pix with it than I did with my X-Pro2 ..." - seems the Pro3 had an energizing effect on your photography!

The only thing that bugs me so much is why didn’t they put the new ISO dial on this like they did with the X100? I don’t want to assign the front dial to ISO, because then I lose a Fn button. To sort of get around this, I set use auto ISO ranges and set its Fn button to one on the touchscreen.

Good advice on how to allocate the functions, thanks man!

-- hide signature --

http://www.hendriximages.com
Where Shadows Fall, There's Light !

hendriximages's gear list:hendriximages's gear list
Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow