Anyone else going to wait for 5D Mark V

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
an_also
an_also Regular Member • Posts: 480
Re: Anyone else going to wait for 5D Mark V

1Dx4me wrote:

JamesK wrote:

Came close this morning to jumping on the 5R. Spent about an hour calculating sale price for my Mark III and a few lenses. Fortunately common sense eventually prevailed. I tried the RP and although a nice camera I just could not get used to the “small” form factor. I really like size and feel of a dslr. So patiently going to wait till 4th quarter and hope some announcement from Canon for a Mark V. Happy shooting everyone.

i think with the introduction of 1DxIII, i believe we saw the end of dslrs. so hang on to your dslrs if you have them! i am really tempted to get 5Ds for the price that it is going--i already have the 5DsR and love it. R5 is a long way away from my consideration at this time.

You could be right. Read this over at canon rumours

”I haven’t heard a peep about a new Canon DSLR in a very long time. An EOS 5D Mark V probably has a place in the market, but I’m not sure if Canon agrees.”

-- hide signature --
 an_also's gear list:an_also's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 400mm F4 DO IS II USM Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EOS 80D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
cjb
tko
Yxa
EG
EG
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow