Fujilfilm film simulation for portraits of my wife and newborn son at the hospital

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Fujidude New Member • Posts: 20
Fujilfilm film simulation for portraits of my wife and newborn son at the hospital

Hi,

My wife is giving birth to our first child, and I really want to capture this moment with high quality photos. We have therefore invested in our first DSLR camera, the Fujifilm X-t4. As this camera is our first proper one (no experience from before) I think I'll set the shutter speed and ISO to auto, and shoot in aperature priority (or maybe I'll set this in auto also as I probably will have difficulty concentrating while meeting our son for the first time!).

I've found out I can use BKT mode, where I can choose three film simulations. So if I take one photo in BKT mode, the camera will give me the same photo with three film simulations.

I've now chosen Astia, ProNeg Hi and ProNed Std. But I also love the ACROS. The Classic Chrome and Prova are not bad for portrais either.

Has anyone got any tips for which film simulations I should choose to take photos of my wife and our newborn son at the hospital?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow