Question about using multiple cameras

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
marcia4d New Member • Posts: 2
Question about using multiple cameras

I'm planning to buy the TOGUARD 20MP 1296P for our backyard and the mini TOGUARD for our trashcan area, where bears love to congregate. Both are simply for my husband's entertainment; he's disabled and will love this (it's a gift). I'm planning on using an old Samsung phone that still has wifi access to view the photos/videos. I also have a tablet with wifi access that he can use. Given his limitations, I'm thinking that using both devices, with each one dedicated to a specific camera, might be easier for him. Does that make sense, or should I use just one device? Also, does the phone need a SIM card? I got the "Sim not provisioned mm#2" message, so I'm wondering if it's needed. There's hardly any content on the phone.

Thanks in advance! This is all new to me. Unless there's a compelling reason to recommend a different camera, please don't. My daughter and I are numb after comparing models and settling on the two I mentioned. Price is definitely a factor, and as for quality, my husband continues to be astounded that phones can take photos. He'll be thrilled with mediocre quality.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow