I was happy...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
kcdogger Senior Member • Posts: 2,849
I was happy...

in my own little world, taking pictures I like, but after reading all that equivalence stuff on that long thread, I'm starting to hate my m4/3 cameras. According to the equivalence guys, full fame is the only way to go to get a descent picture. Thank goodness I still have my film cameras - and my 4X5 speed graphic (I wonder how that fits in with "equivalency.")

Here I've spent thousands of dollars on m4/3 cameras and lenses and now I find out they are really no good as they are not full frame - but it will free up my computer space if I delete all the pictures a that I once thought were OK. Oh, well. It just ain't "equivalent." - or it is, just not good enough.

Darn, and I never gave "equivalence" a thought, even in passing.  I just tried to take pretty pictures.  Oh, well.  Now both the FF guys and the m4/3 guys will jump on me.  Oh, well.

John

kcdogger's gear list:kcdogger's gear list
Olympus XZ-2 iHS Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic ZS100 Olympus TG-6 Olympus E-620 +34 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
sbu
sbu
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow