Call me crazy...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PWBogaart Junior Member • Posts: 25
Call me crazy...

...But I just ordered my first Olympus m43 camera: a E-M10 ii and a 60mm macro, both new (and discounted ;-). Of course I’m aware of the current situation regarding Olympus, but I’m the stubborn type of guy that often moves against the flow.

I’m currently using a Pentax K3ii and som nice limited lenses (and the 100mm macro),  but I’m not convinced of Pentax AF when using macro.

I’ve always  adored the OM-D line too. I’ve selected the EM-10-ii for the tilted screen and light weight. Might consider the 12-45 or 12-100 later for single-lens hiking. And a second hand 5ii or 1ii

Most of my previous camera’s were Olympus too: OM-20;  E-520 (broken after fall) XZ-1 (stolen) Tracker-1 (destroyed by accidentally opening battery compartment in sea water). Love the Olympus colors too. I’ve always used the Oly software to process the XZ-1 RAWs to preserve those precious colors.

I’m very much looking forward using this camera for the upcoming autumn mushroom season!

PWBogaart's gear list:PWBogaart's gear list
Pentax K-3 II Pentax smc D-FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited HD Pentax DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited HD Pentax-DA 20-40mm F2.8-4 ED Limited DC WR +1 more
Casio Exilim EX-H5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus XZ-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow