*** This Week Through Your Eyes 2020.07.11 ***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Steve Monks
Steve Monks Contributing Member • Posts: 770
Re: Brinscall Woods and the Murky Moors

jaiyenyen wrote:

Love the moodiness of the last shot. It’s amazing the photo walks available in that area. When the world gets some normality returned and I get back to UK I will be having a wander around there. It’s not safe to do ‘jungle’ walks here, far to many cobras to wander through anything resembling long grass.

I will be keeping a close eye on your uploads especially with your new lens as that might just be the piece of kit that gets me into a store to become a Nikon shooter.

Ergh I don't like the sound of that.

Fortunately around here the worst we've got to contend with are adders, ticks and the occasional overconfident sheep trying to steal your lunch.

At least the adders are pretty rare and wont bother you unless you step on them, then they get a bit bitey, but the ticks seem to be becoming a more worrisome pest at the moment, particularly with the risk of catching Lymes disease from them.

Steve Monks's gear list:Steve Monks's gear list
Nikon D810 Olympus E-M1 II Nikon Z7 Fujifilm X-T3 Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +20 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
yyr
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow