MrScorpio...

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 4,660
Re: You have used multiple accounts

David1961 wrote:

New Day Rising wrote:

David1961 wrote:

You have admitted to using multiple accounts on this forum which is in clear breach of the rules as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Unless having multiple accounts was permissible when you created the second account, you are not giving me any reason to place any credibility whatsoever in the accuracy and honesty of anything else you have posted.

What else has he posted that would anticipate, or indeed warrant, you to make any kind of judgement or assessment of accuracy or honesty at all? He has expressed an opinion. Why should his opinion require a test of honesty or accuracy?

Other people have seen some of the unconditional statements he is presenting as facts without any verifiable evidence to support them.

He has explained the situation. What do you want - documents proving his wife runs a photographic business? Sworn affidavits from his wife? The findings of a police investigation? This is not some kind of corrupted court of law where he has to present evidence to satisfy you beyond a reasonable doubt of his evidence.

Besides, you have made it perfectly clear that you inherently distrust everyone on the internet (except your friends on this forum), so now that Tasad has declared him guilty of cheating I seriously doubt there is anything Markus could say that would convince you (assuming he even cared about your opinion in the first place).

I stopped believing unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www a long time ago now.

Yeah, we know. So what?

Not everyone knows, but more are slowly becoming aware

Again, so what?

If you feel you have been harshly treated, you have the option to click, if you haven't already done so, the "Complain" button and let the moderators and administrators decide if they agree with you or not.

It's a sad world when people can no longer request basic courtesy without having to go through an independent authority.

I have no time for cheaters when they refuse to accept they have done wrong and/or apologised.

And having been accused in this forum, you doubtless consider admissions and apologies the only reasonable response. It's like some kind of star chamber.

-- hide signature --

"You should take photos of whatever you want. That's punk" - Joe Strummer

New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon D7200 +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow