*** This Week Through Your Eyes 2020.07.11 ***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Wormsmeat
OP Wormsmeat Forum Pro • Posts: 20,671
Re: Animal AF

G Dickson wrote:

Wormsmeat wrote:

Beautiful portrait. I might be tempted to cheat and clone out the grass over the face.

You know wormsie, its a funny thing but I have no problem with exposure blending, dodging and burning and all the rest of it, but when it comes to wildlife I just cannot bring myself to add or remove stuff that was not in the original capture.

Nonsense! That picture just needs a T-Rex cloned in behind the lion to give it real impact

It was a very frustrating picture as we tried so so hard to get our vehicle in the right position but the scrubby vegetation was just not playing ball and we really did not to stick a tyre sidewall next to this fellow.

In fact the whole drive was frustrating (relative term). Mostly as when we came back vervet monkeys had got into our house and eaten a 2 month stash of crisps and s$£t on my monitor and hard drives and destroyed the sour dough starter, traumatised the cat and consumed several packets of noodles and bicarbonate of soda - that has to hurt!

The mess was biblical.

Holy cow, and I'm moaning because we can't have our bifolds open because of flying ants...

Wormsmeat's gear list:Wormsmeat's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Sony a7R III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 Fisheye Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
yyr
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow