*** This Week Through Your Eyes 2020.07.11 ***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
19andrew47
19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 36,848
Re: From a recent trip

Long haired large black dog in heat, yeah not likely its favorite thing Yaelle but it seemed to be enjoying the ride.

I like the winter shots because they are different from the usual shots of the falls and the truth is that even in winter in - 10 C weather the place is still jammed packed with people. Summer is worse, much worse. That said, the place was relatively deserted as a result of the current situation. The security guard I spoke with said it is still packed with people on the weekends. There was no difficulty at all physically distancing from others when we were there, otherwise we would have left. We went into the shop in the hotel in the afternoon and purchased two pops to take with us on our trip down to the falls. The hotels are up perhaps 100 ft from the level of the falls. We returned to the upper level for dinner. After dinner we went back to the falls again me hoping to get different light. When we returned to the hotel we went back into the shop for two more pops. The visa terminal reported that it appeared to be a duplicate sale and did the clerk wish to continue. She told us we were the only customers she had all day and it was nearing 9 p.m. by then. Other than the workers I think we saw one other family in the hotel.

Andrew

Some other non winter images I have posted here in the past. I likely should re edit the 2012 images. I could likely do a better job now.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
yyr
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
NCV
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
yyr
NCV
yyr
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow