* The Weekly Image Thread 20 07 09 #451 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
EZGritz
EZGritz Senior Member • Posts: 2,448
Re: Post Alley, Seattle

I managed to avoid taking that photo, Andrew. Sad that I can't go there and enjoy like I did then. The chowder place they have there is *almost* good enough to risk fighting my way through the protests and homeless camps, risking being shot in the CHOP, idling in traffic since we took to the road again, driving around forever looking for a parking spot or paying up for a space in a garage.

I went with a friend who had a handicap sign to hang on the car from a recent knee replacement. Made it tolerable. Only cars with handicap identification signs can park in handicap spots, but those cars that have them can park in any spot for free.

Come and visit if you can get a handicap sign. It's almost worth being handicapped. Only a matter of time when you're headed for decrepitude.

EZGritz's gear list:EZGritz's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
AVG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow