Alpenglow and Wildflowers.

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
jmw4
OP jmw4 Contributing Member • Posts: 798
Re: Alpenglow and Wildflowers.

mfinley wrote:

jmw4 wrote:

1. mfinley wrote:

Yowza, another winner! How many of these images have you taken over the years? You seem to have a lot of them and many are really excellent so you've got your photo craft down.

Thanks Mike! I have about 40,000 RAW files from the past 3 years. Many have never been opened up and worked on. I’m a father, husband, and full time worker in a family business so the opportunity to edit only comes late at night when I have enough energy and am feeling creative/inspired. When I do get a chance to shoot, I shoot like crazy and collect RAWs to work on when the time permits. One day I’ll be able to travel and shoot full time! Until then I’ll keep dreaming!

pretty Interesting.

Hey, what's your lens of choice when you shoot these, you seem to not have any focus breathing issues which I've ran into too much with my Olympus zooms.

I use the SEL10-18mm f4 on Sony APSC cameras mainly these days because it’s small, light, and still pretty sharp at f8-f11. Keeping my kit as small and light as possible is essential while I’m backpacking, so I’ve mostly ditched the full frame setup. I do notice a tiny bit of focus breathing on the 10-18, but it’s usually corrected by using the auto-align function before I try to stack them into a single image.

-- hide signature --

Long Distance Hiker: AT, PCT, CTx2, TMB, TRT
Galleries: www.jaredweberphotography.com
Instagram: Jared.M.Weber

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow