Now that Canon MILCs are crushing Sony ...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mcslsk Veteran Member • Posts: 5,545
Now that Canon MILCs are crushing Sony ...

... I have sold my EOS-R gear and bought an a7m3 - again. I know - I promised to myself and folks here to never come back to Sony FF. Never say never Don't get me wrong: The EOS-R is a very good camera, and I briefly considered moving to the EOS-R6. But then my main gear is Sony APS-C. I am tired of two different systems for APS-C and FF. Canon should have made their APS-C line RF. Not using FF much. So initial retail price of the R6 (around €2500) seems steep while I got the a7m3 new for €1.600 (after Cash Back). Good value. The EF trinity and EF135/2 I kept, still have the FE85/1.8 which I also use on APS-C, and the Samyang 35/2.8 just arrived. All set. And the Color Polygons? Still there, but not an issue with the EF lenses and the 85/1.8.

mcslsk's gear list:mcslsk's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6500 Sony a7 III Canon EF 135mm F2L USM +53 more
Ricoh Caplio R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow