Wireless upload to PC using M6

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lampsh Forum Member • Posts: 97
Wireless upload to PC using M6

Hi - I am having difficulty getting clear information on this, so posting a question here. Apologies if it's been done to death elsewhere.

I've had an M6 Mk1 for a while now. I have been using the wireless upload feature to connect to my Windows PC. It was fiddly to get it working and to stop it doing everything via the canon image gateway, but for about a year I could just plonk the camera down on my desk, click the wireless connection and walk away. It worked fine.

Now I have a new PC and I cannot, for the life of me, get the camera to connect. The Canon documentation is as confusing as ever and nowhere does it cover this basic functionality. Is that because it's so blindingly obvious that it doesn't need documenting? The camera seemed quite happy to squirt pictures up to the new image.canon, but I don't want to be doing that every time I just want the photos on my PC.

Of course, I can just stick the memory card in the reader, but this worked so well before...

Any advice (including "give up, it's impossible") appreciated.

Thanks,

lampsh.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow