* The Weekly Image Thread 20 07 09 #451 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
dt27348
dt27348 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,581
Re: Old Pictures

Great set and narrative Rich. Looking back at the moment is more fun than looking forward.

I love a straight six engine and the one in the XK is a work of art. Would look nice displayed in the sitting room. My son gave me a book on Austin Healey for Father's Day this year. There's a double page spread of a Mark lll in blue over ivory that I can look at for hours.

The sea lion looks mean but probably less trouble than your nieces.😊

Take care of yourself old friend. Don't look for the light at the end of the tunnel. It's been switched off to save the economy.

We are coming out of lockdown gradually. We visited my 84 year old sister in Dundee this week. Hadn't seen her this year. Pubs and restaurants are opening up next week. Wearing of face masks is mandatory in shops and on public transport. Doesn't make me look like the Lone Ranger though.

My malt whisky is disappearing at an alarming rate. Now where did I hide those bawbees.

Slainte Mhath

Dave

dt27348's gear list:dt27348's gear list
Samsung GX-10 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
AVG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow