Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
PerfectPoms
PerfectPoms Senior Member • Posts: 2,208
Re: Nikon 120-300MM F/2.8 Zoom Lens

patricksmith32 wrote:

Bill,
Do you sell these puppies or are they all yours? That’s some serious gear for puppy photography, but seems like you love it. Very cool, my favorite two things. Dogs and photography lol! How much are the puppies if you do sell them? My 10 year old daughter is very very interested in finding out! How do you like the D6? I had one for about 3 days, but decided to send it back. I’m getting a second D5 instead. I didn’t find enough of a difference to justify the increase in cost. Currently I have a D5/D500/D850 but I’m thinking of getting down to just two D5 bodies. Which will be nice, but I’m afraid I’ll miss the D500. The 850 I might sell tomorrow, I don’t think I’ll miss it!

Sell. Cute photos of them helps them sell a little quicker.

Puppies are more expensive at the moment because of Covid 19. SO MANY people, especially single people, have been home, alone, locked in their apartments with nobody to talk to - that there has been a rush to go out and buy puppies. People also think this is the perfect time to spend with a new puppy. Many people are not working, and have nothing to do, or they are working from home.

So puppy prices are probably 60% higher than normal.

You can see what I currently have available here, with a new litter available next week:

https://pbase.com/billmcintyre/pups

Where are you located? I've got one of my D5's for sale, and would consider a trade for it for a D850 and some cash. I'm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

There are a number of things I like about the D6 over the D5, that I mentioned here:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4501975

I've USUALLY been disappointed with my D850's, BUT - if I know that my puppies are going to be in direct sunlight, and they are not pups that will be racing around quickly, I prefer the D850 for greater resolution and several stops better dynamic range (at low ISO).

-- hide signature --
 PerfectPoms's gear list:PerfectPoms's gear list
Nikon AF-S 180-400mm F4E TC1.4 Nikon D2Hs Nikon D2X Nikon D300 Nikon D4 +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow