* The Weekly Image Thread 20 07 09 #451 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
WhyNot
WhyNot Veteran Member • Posts: 9,372
Re: A Friday Sunrise

bthomas001 wrote:

WhyNot wrote:

Nice .. I see it's green out there you must have had a good water year so far .... I confess that the 11-22 FT lens was one I always thought I should have as a walk around.... but never got around to buying .. and then MFT happened and the smaller equivalent lenses were more attractive but whenever I'm perusing the KEH or other on-line camera store and see a used one at those current prices I always stop and think about it ..... and then turn the page ...

Stay well ...

We are in extreme drought! This area is green only because it is a water catch-ment for a large VA Hosp parking lot, that is just outside of the frame.

I love my 11-22mm have had it for many years, was the first "better than kit" lens I bought for 4/3's. Paid full retail for it, when it first came out.

Am seriously considering buying a Pana/Leica D 25mm f1.4 for 4/3's. I don't "need it" but I want it

Eastern CO is always in a drought in summer  .. My memory is that a good water year in CO usually means we had a good snow pack from the winter before and the reservoirs were full ...  I've looked at that 25mm several times also but having a 20 and 30mm lens something would have to get retired .... for some reason I never liked that "normal' FOV ...

WhyNot

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
AVG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow