* The Weekly Image Thread 20 07 09 #451 *

Started 3 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 36,961
Re: A Friday Sunrise

You are an early riser Bruce. It is not often I would be up early enough to catch a sunrise here, but has been know to happen. Earlier or later in the year often but near the beginning of July not so much.

Still looking at tripods.  I have two but neither are light.  I wanted to buy a twin lens like you used Bruce but it came after the Hasselblad I wanted.  Never got either.  I did have a Rollieflex 2.8 that I loved for portrait type photography.  Sold it too and regretted that as well.  No regrets about all the darkroom equipment other than I wish it had been a couple of years earlier when I would have gotten a bit more for it but I did ok on the sale considering.  The guy that bought the Rollie had a camera tech look at it and they overhauled the shutter saying it needed it.  I think they took him to the cleaners because it never let me down, ever!  There was a plastic cap missing but it was cosmetic.

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
AVG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow