EM1.3 IBIS record broken by the Canon R5

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
Doxa750 Regular Member • Posts: 431
Re: Again IBIS?

Ruairi wrote:

glassoholic wrote:

Bassaidai wrote:

Did you sell your car recently because it got dethroned by another car-company beeing better in safety and security measures? Hopefully you're not driving the kids to school with that outdated, risky car anymore...

Sheese, what exactly is that thing with your IBIS fixation ?

I was quite happy to upgrade from no airbags, ABS, or TC, to something with all of that in a 10 year old car. But i am not stressed about no lane alert, radar braking, blind spot alert and 6 airbags. Likewise, the difference from 3 axis to the latest 7.5 stop 5 axis is significant. But 7.5 to 8.... give me a break!

*alleged 8.

The men and women with clipboards haven't carried out the necessary tests and measurements as of yet.

I am anxious to see the real test result!  So long as it is better than Sony IBIS and similar to Olympus 5.5 like in EM5 II, I definitely will consider it.

The weight and battery rating might be a deal killer for me though.  Not in a hurry to change with what I have.  But I want to keep my eyes out there for a longer term future as necessary.

Cheers

Doxa750's gear list:Doxa750's gear list
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M1 III Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow