To Wide Zoom, or not to Wide Zoom?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
thiefofpresence
OP thiefofpresence Contributing Member • Posts: 862
Re: Remarkable!

Mike Fewster wrote:

Indeed. I certainly wouldn't consider this post, discussion. It is quite remarkable the frequency with which your posts, even one like this which says nothing, instantly get a thumbs up of approval the instant they are posted.

Under other circumstances, I might care who likes my post, who responds and how quickly they respond. They say the brains reaction to receiving social media praise releases oxytocin and can be addictive. About 10 years ago now, I was seriously addicted to social media. But that was then, and this is now.

I was the original poster of this thread, and yes - looking at how many people deposited opinions - I do think a good discussion occurred representing lots of viewpoints, which I found helpful in making the lens choice I ultimately made. I may post some ultra wide angle shots recently made (giving zero f-cks whether anyone likes them or not).

-- hide signature --

https://www.instagram.com/thiefofpresence
A9ii | FE 20/1.8 G; M-Rokkor 28/2.8; FE 35/1.8; Sigma 45/2.8 C; FE 55/1.8; Samyang AF 85/1.4; Sigma 70/2.8 Macro Art | Tamron 28-200; Sigma 14-24/2.8; Sigma 24-70/2.8; Tamron 70-180/2.8; Sony FE 100-400 GM; Sony FE 200-600 G;

thiefofpresence's gear list:thiefofpresence's gear list
Sony a9 II Sony 1.4x Teleconverter Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art +9 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Lan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow