Hesitating between A7iii and X-T4. Need help.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Ad12 Regular Member • Posts: 484
Re: Hesitating between A7iii and X-T4. Need help.

DanLucchesi wrote:

Hi everyone, I am looking to replace my old T2i. I almost settled down on the A7iii but I'm trying to see if I'm making the right choice.

My main use for this camera will be family & travel pictures. I don't shoot videos super often. I want to find a small prime lens so that I'll be able to travel light. (eyeing the 28mm f2 on the sony side) I also do fiddle a lot in Lightroom.

Now, I also watched a few Fujifilm X-T4 reviews and I gotta say I'm now hesitant. This camera also looks amazing and I like the idea of a camera at the beggining of it's life cycle but maybe that's the tech savvy side of me.

What do you think? Thanks!

I can't advise especially on the models, but having recently purchased a Fuji having used Canon EF-S, i'd just say take note of lenses you may want, the cost and size.

I'd make a list of the lenses you may possibly want in the future if your interests expand and look at the cost. Also check weight/size given the travel part, and compare Sony/Fuji. Noting also third party options.

Ad12's gear list:Ad12's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T7i Fujifilm X-T30 Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow