Panasonic Extended 3 Year Warranty Promotion

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
acps Regular Member • Posts: 160
Re: Panasonic Extended 3 Year Warranty Promotion

kiwigirl wrote:

acps wrote:

Weird - we get 3 years by default here in NZ.

Sounds like they take a bit of time to confirm, as long as you have a paper trail you should be able to get them to honour it with a bit of persuasion.

I picked my G85 up at the duty free collection point on the way out at Auckland airport a year ago. When I got back home I couldn't find any reference to the 3 year warranty, so emailed Photo Warehouse. Their response was that it was provided by Panasonic and that I should keep the receipt as proof. I printed out their email to keep with my receipt, just in case. A little vague I guess....?

All you need is the receipt - I had the focus motor die on my 12-35 earlier in the year about 1.5 years after purchase - emailed support with invoice and serial number then sent the lens away where they told me to. I received a brand new replacement in about a week and a half - its a super painless process.

acps's gear list:acps's gear list
Fujifilm GFX 50S Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 II Panasonic 35-100mm F2.8 II +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow