All you birders out there

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
OP Zeee Forum Pro • Posts: 21,209
Re: All you birders out there

Big-Al wrote:

Zeee wrote:

OK. Both bodies look real good. I don't care about video. 20 vs 45 megapixels? Would you miss the crop-ability of the R6?

As I do both wildlife (including birds) and landscape I think I will have to wait for the R5 to drop in price. The R6 at 20mp is just not enough pixels for those situation when you need that extra reach.

I called my local store and told them the R6, 100-500, 800 and 1.4. I thought about what you said and since I really wanted the R5 I called them back and said I'll take the R5 and I dropped the 800 for now. We'll see about that later.

Wth the TC it will take me to 700 and with the resolution I can crop it in. I have always enjoyed cropping and pushing to see what I can get out if it.

There are a bunch of videos out there and one said there are only 3 reasons to get the R5 and 45 megapixels was one.

-- hide signature --

I feel even more confident that soon things will have a wonderful conclusion

Zeee's gear list:Zeee's gear list
Canon EOS R Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II Canon RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow