EM1.3 IBIS record broken by the Canon R5

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Doxa750 Regular Member • Posts: 442
Re: EM1.3 IBIS record broken by the Canon R5

glassoholic wrote:

Vahur Krouverk wrote:

Eh, what? Why would it be sad day, will Olympus IBIS stop working if some other company makes better system?

And what has R5 news to do with m43 forum? Canon forums exist in dpreview, why not post there?

Maybe I should start here in recording the m43 "negative/ bashing/ attacks/ why even bring it up here" posts that so many culprits always ask for evidence of?

Meh.... I couldn't be bothered.

But I still wonder how often over the last few years someone went to the CaNikon DSLR forums and kept them updated posting "Olympus IBIS now does 6 (6.5/ 7/ 7.5) stops and VR/ Lens IS is not as good".

Things has been gotten a lot worse since the recent news. Frankly I like many post by many people around here, but I am about to just move permanently to other forum that I just signed up last night.

I first joined to be able to improve my skills and learn certain aspects of my camera from the real users. Most of the MFT recent posts/replies have worsen day by day it seems. Oh well!

Doxa750's gear list:Doxa750's gear list
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M1 III Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Dan
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow