I’m still not sure how to proceed!!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
OP Ad12 Regular Member • Posts: 477
Re: I’m still not sure how to proceed!!

Greg7579 wrote:

Ad12 wrote:

You know what happened? I got my XT30 as a travel camera/hiking, with my DSLR for main work. I hadn’t anticipated being so in love with my Fujifilm, to the extent i want to sell my Canon gear.

If i could have predicted this, i could have used the XT30 money, and traded my Canon gear for an XT4. My Canon gear will trade for 1500pounds, about enough to get an XT4. If i traded my XT30 too, I could keep the 18-55 and 10-24 XF. I’d just be lacking a telephoto lens and without my charcoal XT30. Im just dreaming about how good the XT4 must be now!

I hadn’t planned to fall for my Fujfilm so much. Such a joy to shoot.

Nice camera equipment board testimonial. I wish I had known you then.... I could have told you this was going to happen. But had I told you, it would not have been as much fun for you. You discovered it on your own. 😁

But seriously, that is nice to hear and I bet it is exciting knowing you will get the XT-4.

The issue is my canon gear sale will get me either the Xf 100-400, OR the xt4. Not both. My xt30 won’t cover the cost of the other item either. I need 400mm though on crop for my needs.  Also, Given the xt4 is a big bigger than xt3, maybe having an xf30 would be nice too! Maybe I can sell my old car haha

who knew changing a system could be so expensive!

Ad12's gear list:Ad12's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T7i Fujifilm X-T30 Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jrk
JNR
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow