Problem with xt-3 or maybe with me?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Alex8686 Junior Member • Posts: 36
Problem with xt-3 or maybe with me?

Hi,

I have xt3 from few months and I have a problem with the final quality of photos. Watching different profiles, you can find beautiful photos and that was the reason for my investment and change from an old Nikon SLR camera to Fuji. From the very beginning I had reservations about the quality but I thought it was a photographer's matter, so mine. And so I began to learn about the handling and manual settings but there is still a gap between my photos and the quality of others. I know I know they probably have equipment 4-5 times more expensive but there are also beautiful photos from XT-3 that can be found with not one photographer so something must be wrong with me... Finalizing the greatest disproportion I see in portraits - my some flat, out of focus, not so stylish but for example here:

https://www.instagram.com/creteforlove/?hl=pl

It looks beautiful. I am asking for tips if there is a possibility that I have problems with the camera or maybe it is a matter of processing to get such clarity and flash of the photo. Below a few jpg straight from the camera.

My lenses: Fujinon 23mm 2.0, Fujinon 56mm 1.2 and Viltrox 85.

I use capture one express to process portraits but I am very far from the look of the photos as given in the link

I am sending a few photos to check the quality of the camera.

p.s

I am sorry that he doesn't show these portrait photos, but these are my private photos and I don't want to make them public, but if any of you have time and willingness to help, I will be happy to make private contact.

Alex8686's gear list:Alex8686's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR +1 more
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow