Manufacturer with intuitive menus?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
KCook
KCook Forum Pro • Posts: 17,929
Re: Manufacturer with intuitive menus?

Literally don't know the difference between the 1 position and the 2 position. I used the camera like 3 times and gave up. Remember - I just bought it for the lens.

But good to know - keep it on the "1" position. I plan on having it around as a "second" camera to give to someone who wants to take photos while I want to have my main camera around. Other people don't find it as frustrating as I do - but then they're more likely to just hit the Menu button and poke around.

When I saw that 1 - 2 deal in the camera's manual, I thought "what a cool feature, for somebody else".

With the untimely death of my E-M5, this E-P5 is now my primary camera for street photography. I'm very happy with it for that. Aside from that bizarre switch, I find the button/wheel layout for the E-P5 suits me better than the E-M5 anyways.

I still think the main menu system, which is identical to the E-M5, is an awful mess. My new Panny G85 is a real improvement in that area.

Kelly

KCook's gear list:KCook's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic G85
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD Smaug01
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
Bob
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow